Re: [opensuse-factory] Acrobat Reader
Dne 3.8.2017 v 20:47 Carlos E. R. napsal(a):
On 2017-08-03 16:17, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne čtvrtek 3. srpna 2017 15:57:57 CEST, Thorsten Kukuk napsal(a):
I'm using okular from KDE. Never had any problems with that, even with
formulars in PDFs.

Lucky You. If I try to open PDF with formulars from [1]. I see alert saying
"this document contains XFA formulars, which currently is not supported" and
instead of document I see only:

Can you post a link with a sample? The one you posted requires
login/password.

Sorry, I keep being logged there...

This issue has been discussed several times, I don't know any real
solution...

Yes.

I still have got to try the new linux version of Foxit, though.-
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

https://www.opensuse.org/