Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed 32-bit roadmap?
On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 10:54:25AM -0400, futureboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Not that my vote really carries any weight at all but I am working on
a project for a 32bit x86 Dell Tablet

Does the tablet really have a 32-bit CPU? There are many tablets which
are shipped with 32-bit Windows but have 64-bit CPU. They also have
32-bit UEFI which prevents you from installing 64-bit openSUSE the
standard way (our installer cannot handle it - or at least it couldn't
last time I checked) but the system can be made to work with some
effort.

Michal Kubeček