Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE Plasma notifications 1px width with external display
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 18:22:48 +0300
середа, 2 серпня 2017 р. 13:55:05 EEST Vojtěch Zeisek написано:
I can't confirm that. I use two external monitors with two different
notebooks and notifications are fine. I use Intel graphics.

Maybe it's essential that external display is primary. External display is to
the right of built-in and panel is on the right side of external display.

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky