Re: [opensuse-factory] certbot uses staging certs on Leap 42.3
  • From: Eric Schirra <ecsos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 15:10:21 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 2. August 2017, 13:32:43 CEST schrieb Marcus Meissner:
On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 12:48:33PM +0200, Maximilian Trummer wrote:
I noticed that certbot will use the Let's Encrypt staging server by
default, issuing invalid certificates. Since Leap is more of a
"production" system than Tumbleweed, I expected them to be valid.
Is this intentional?

No. Please open a bugreport.

This is not a bug.
It is purpose.
And it so describe in certbot documentation. Als describe in Readme from
package.
First you should test. And if all goes right you must change to pridzction.
Otherwise it can block out you for some time.

Regards
Eric

--

Gruß