Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE Plasma notifications 1px width with external display
On mercredi, 2 août 2017 12.55:05 h CEST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne středa 2. srpna 2017 12:46:25 CEST, Mykola Krachkovsky napsal(a):
Some releases ago when using external display (which is primary) I've got
all notifications shrunk to 1px with, so they are unreadable. When only
one
display is present all is fine.
Does this affects anyone else? Should I fill bug for KDE?

I can't confirm that. I use two external monitors with two different
notebooks and notifications are fine. I use Intel graphics.

I can confirm this with external display (4K) and nvidia.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch