Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017
[...]
I have read that there are people still running 13.1, which is one of
the unsupported systems. What to do with the bugs reported by the people
who are running that particular system (-- and same applies to the other
unsupported systems in the list)?

undoubtedly earlier than 13.1. but where do you draw the line? there is
only so much time in the day and only so many capable of solving the bugs.
remember that this is a "volunteer" posiiton, not business supported
product.

what do you do when you need a part for an antique car which is out of
production an no longer supported my the mfg?

it has to have a stopping point which must also consider need and
manpower.