Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017

On Tuesday 2017-08-01 13:34, Per Jessen wrote:

If you do that, then why should I bother to report new bugs if nobody
is going to care, even read it? :-/

Carlos, for the same reason we always have - in the vain hope a bug
might be picked up and fixed. Having a report closed as "no longer
under maintenance" is not just "somewhat frustrating", it is extremely
frustrating, but what else do you propose we do?

Persuade the reporters to retry on newer version and move the bug.