Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017
Axel Braun píše v Út 01. 08. 2017 v 12:18 +0200:

Am 31. Juli 2017 16:54:06 MESZ schrieb "Petr Hodac (Hody)" <phodac@su
se.cz>:
Hello

We were looking in Bugzilla queue and the number is horrible. We
have
loads of issues reported on products that are no longer supported
or
loads of bugs reported against Tumbleweed.

Petr,

definitely a good idea!

Regarding unsupported releases, what is the plan here?

- close the bug as not supported anymore: less work but somewhat
annoying and frustrating for the reporter(s)

- review each bug and request for verification in newer releases:
more work but shows committment

For now we considered at least short checking if it is relevant issue
even Today.

If at the end of the sprint there will be still many open bugs on dead
products it might be revisited and we could switch to Fedora approach
(closing all bugs in batch).

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >