Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017
Per Jessen píše v Út 01. 08. 2017 v 12:20 +0200:
Petr Hodac (Hody) wrote:

Hello

We were looking in Bugzilla queue and the number is horrible. We
have
loads of issues reported on products that are no longer supported
or
loads of bugs reported against Tumbleweed.

See the following table for yourself:
openSUSE Tumbleweed 1633
openSUSE Leap 42.3 9
openSUSE Leap 42.2 220
openSUSE Leap 42.1 280
openSUSE 13.2 0

There seems to be no specific bugzilla product "openSUSE 13.2", but
if
you search for openSUSE and version 13.2, there are 388 open bug
reports.

Nice,

Per could you please share the full bugzie query link for Petr? We can
update the content we will provide for the hunting.
Also if you think there is specific product/tech query that has
shitload^Wmany bugs feel free to share them, we can include them in the
lists of course.

Cheers

Tom