Re: [opensuse-factory] dup --no-allow-vendor-change is now default
On Tue, 2017-07-11 at 10:03 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On 10.07.2017 19:43, Richard Brown wrote:
On 10 July 2017 at 19:42, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2017-07-09 at 22:54 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hope this will eliminate a good part of the issues people kept on
reporting about updates - bringing Tumbleweed one step closer to
what
you expect it to do in all situations.

I have one word to say about this:

YAY

Richard, this should not affect you at all, should it?

Because you are only using the one Tumbleweed repo

Or am i wrong?

Sorry for OT, could not resist ;-)

Well, I know it affects me in the wrong way and I have to revert this
on my local system - as the repos I have added are carefully selected
(and mainly the devel projects I manage myself) - and I know I do want
updates from there, whatever they are... nevertheless, we can all be
happy and cheerful that once again the community implemented what it
believes to be most correct for the community - where my own and
Richard's use case do not overrule anybody :)

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >