Re: [opensuse-factory] 42.3: some problems found
On 2017-06-30 14:56, Martin Pluskal wrote:
On 6/30/17 12:15 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

There are bugs that I'm reporting upstream, and I can't try a recent
version, for instance. Even the graphics repo has the old version, and I
don't see why a repo has to track SLE.

Well maybe try sending update or contacting maintainers of shotwell?
Also if present shotwell contains bugs serious enough I could imagine
update being created for this package - but this will not happen due to
someone sending mails to this mailing list, rather bug needs to be reported.

There are several bugzillas reported on shotwell:

Bug 1040210 - Shotwell error with USB PTP device: "Unable to fetch
previews from the camera: [...]"

Bug 1029172 - Shotwell Segfault on Scanning Photos from Camera (Nexus 6P)

Bug 1040047 - Shotwell segfault on "Import From Application..." after
disabling plugins

I have added mine:

Bug 1046922 - Event mismatch in Shotwell

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.