Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170626: /var/lock gone?
30.06.2017 17:57, Michael Schroeder пишет:
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 02:10:00PM +0100, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
=> this is the situation that brough you to the current situation. The
only way I can see to remediate this would be to also have a %post
script in filesystem to address this special case - but I'm not sure
it's really worth it

It wouldn't cost much to add it, but prevent some head scratching.

It also wouldn't work because the uninstall of the old package is
done after the install of the new package. You'll need a posttrans
script to make it work.

%filetriggerpostun in new package ...