Re: [opensuse-factory] TW 20170626: /var/lock gone?
On Fri, Jun 30, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

I wonder if we should not rather do %post than %posttrans when we
change it. In context of zypper, the difference is 'small' (in any
case, each package is installed as a transaction of its own) - but zypp
will install the packages and skip/collect transaction scripts in order
to execute them in the end.

Depends on from where you are coming. If /var/lock is still a directory,
%post will not work. The directory is only removed afterwards I was told.

Thorsten