Re: [opensuse-factory] 42.3: some problems found
On 2017-06-30 02:50, Simon Lees wrote:

On 30/06/17 04:31, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-06-28 14:50, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Hi,

I noticed some issues.

XFCE:

The weather applet does not work. Neither in 42.2.

Issue continues on Build 0294

And rather then continue to email here what is its bug report number?

thunar-sendto-blueman can not be installed, needs python3-notify2

Issue continues on Build 0294

Again do you have a bug report number for this?

Because I need to know if others see the problem.
If you need bugzillas, I'll write them. Seems to me a waste of ink.

Bug 1046810 - weather applet does not get weather data

Bug 1046811 - thunar-sendto-blueman can not be installed, needs
python3-notify2

Gnome:

Shotwell is too old. We get version 0.22.0, while the current version is
0.26.2.
Whats the problem here? Leap doesn't always get the latest version of
everything, I don't think we have taken a new Gnome stack for 42.3
because SLE isn't and packages like shotwell come directly from SLE.

There are bugs that I'm reporting upstream, and I can't try a recent
version, for instance. Even the graphics repo has the old version, and I
don't see why a repo has to track SLE.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.