[opensuse-factory] Re: Can't play mp3 files in Amarok
El 28/06/17 a las 10:01, Andreas Schwab escribió:
On Jun 28 2017, victorhck <correohck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After lastest updates in Tumbleweed I can't play mp3 files with Amarok
or Clementine, but VLC works fine.

If I launch Amarok via CLI I get this:
"Phonon::GStreamer::Backend: Failed to initialize GStreamer
WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect Phonon::MediaObject ( no
objectName ) to Phonon::AudioDataOutput ( no objectName ).
WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect Phonon::MediaObject ( no
objectName ) to Phonon::AudioOutput ( no objectName ). "

With Clementine I get this:
"GStreamer could not create the element: audioconvert. Please make sure
that you have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and MP3)"

Any clue about this? Thanks in advance.

What does gst-discover-1.0 say about the affected files?

Andreas.

After update today my Tumbleweed (I saw Gstreamer updates in the list)
Amarok and Clementine seems to play everthing fine now!

Thanks for the answers.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

< Previous Next >