Re: [opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:26:07 +0800
On Thursday, 29 June 2017 10:12:25 +08 Neil Rickert wrote:
I set akregator to keep all archives (don't expire them). Then
occasionally -- around once a month -- I switch it to expire archives
after 30 days. Then I shutdown and restart akregator. Then I wait a
few minutes, after which I configure to keep all archives. Then I
stop and restart again.

The purpose is to clean out old archives. But a few of those old
messages do come back, but with their correct date. I usually just
mark those as read without bothering to read them again. You can
recognize them because they are at the end of the list (if sorted by
date).

Thanks for the guide! Hopefully this will be an effective bandaid until it is
permanently fixed.
< Previous Next >