[opensuse-factory] Please tell me what is wrong
Would someone please look at the build failures of VirtualBox in Leap 42.3 and tell me what is wrong. See https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/Virtualization/virtualbox/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64 for an example. I see the usual bunch of harmless warnings, and the runs taqke about 1/10th the time required on my laptop, but no actual errors! In fact, it appears to have produced the expected RPMs.

It seems to me that OBS is kind of fragile.

Larry