Re: [opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:49:35 +0800
On Monday, 19 June 2017 16:56:23 +08 Chan Ju Ping wrote:
I managed to pull up a nearly year old backup of my feed.opml file, and
thank my paranoid self for keeping backups.

But this time, Kontact won't even launch properly. But KMail and Akregator
will launch separately. I am guessing this is growing pains of some kind.

It happened again! But this time there was noticeably more discrepencies when
pulling in feeds. When I trigger fetching feeds, the items do not get
assigned dates and after restarting, get assigned dates in the year 2106.

Sometimes akregator fails to register that an item has already been read. But
after restarting indicates that it has been read.

I think the only way to resolve this is to delete the database associated
with akregator and reimporting my feeds. As after reimporting, I notice that
the feeds still track which item I have and have not read yet. How do I reset
akregator?