Re: [opensuse-factory] Why is LibreOffice at 5.4 beta2 version in TW?
S. wrote:
I just noticed that my next TW upgrade would give me LibreOffice
5.4.0.0.beta2. What's the reason for this push to the next version
while it's still in development? Isn't this a bit risky? I remember
when LibreOffice 5.3 was released, and TW waited several weeks before
updating to it.
good questions. I started to block the LibreOffice packages from
openSUSE (TW) and started installing the LibreOffice packages from
upstream directly, because I was sometimes unhappy with decisions like
this. Most time my own LibreOffice installation works perfectly.

Greetings,
Björn