Re: [opensuse-factory] Why is LibreOffice at 5.4 beta2 version in TW?
* S. <sb56637@xxxxxxxxx> [06-28-17 15:56]:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:24:57 +0100 ianseeks wrote:

I would suggest that those people do not use TW as a desktop for
live work, as its potentially full of software at that level. They need to
use a stable release.

everyone has an opinion.

The openSUSE wiki begs to differ. ;-)
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Tumbleweed
The Tumbleweed distribution is a pure rolling release version of
openSUSE containing the latest **stable** versions of all software
instead of relying on rigid periodic release cycles. The project
does this for users that want the newest **stable** software.

and I have been using Tw since Greg KH first conceived it with very few
problems.