Re: [opensuse-factory] php5 drop
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 01:56:55PM +0200, Michael Ströder wrote:
Petr Gajdos wrote:
I do not know roundcubemail at all, just in the first google hit:
https://roundcube.net/news/2016/05/22/roundcube-webmail-1.2.0-released
they declared php7 support more than one year ago.

It's not roundcube's fault. Some packages needed are simply missing for php7
in
Tumbleweed. So before dropping php5 the maintainer has to fix it.

For these cases I set up two months period to sort that out. I assumed
that should be enough for the projects that do want to adopt.

Petr