Re: [opensuse-factory] Can't play mp3 files in Amarok
Works fine over here (up to date Tumbleweed). I'm listening to Monteverdi's
Orfeo mp3 right now.

On 28 June 2017 09:53:42 CEST, victorhck <correohck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

After lastest updates in Tumbleweed I can't play mp3 files with Amarok
or Clementine, but VLC works fine.

If I launch Amarok via CLI I get this:
"Phonon::GStreamer::Backend: Failed to initialize GStreamer
WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect Phonon::MediaObject ( no
objectName ) to Phonon::AudioDataOutput ( no objectName ).
WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect Phonon::MediaObject ( no
objectName ) to Phonon::AudioOutput ( no objectName ). "

With Clementine I get this:
"GStreamer could not create the element: audioconvert. Please make sure
that you have installed all necessary GStreamer plugins (e.g. OGG and
MP3)"

Any clue about this? Thanks in advance.

Greetings.