[opensuse-factory] Running konsole remotely
I run konsole remotely (ssh -X othermachine konsole).

This may seem odd, but there are reasons why I find this useful - in
particular that I can open a new tab in the same directory that I'm
working in.

With recent Tumbleweed versions I find that a new konsole run this way
will become totally unresponsive for about 10 seconds the first time
that I do a tab complete in bash inside it.

If I run a konsole on a remote Leap 42.2, I don't see this issue.

Can anyone shed any light on this?