Re: [opensuse-factory] Switching default python to Python 3
On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 08:15 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am 26.06.2017 um 22:34 schrieb Rüdiger Meier:
FYI I have access to a very large SLE cluster. There are many users
running "python" jobs and they expect python2. Let them survive the
update!

Oh! Of course Rüdiger! We really need to have your users survive, we
shouldn't do anything that kills them or even endangers their lives.
We definitely are in agreement here! This is a RED LINE!

But FYI: this is just a switch in python defaults for Tumbleweed, no
one
will be hurt.

I guess that this would be good selling point to promote openSUSE -
something like "openSUSE - distribution that does not kill it's users"
or if we want be more aggressive we could say "Unlike XY, we don't
kill our users"