[opensuse-factory] Re: Big conflict oops
On 06/27/2017 10:39 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

Hmm ... so we want KMP to be updated when it is rebuilt for the same
kernel, but we want it to be installed in parallel when it is built with
different (probably newer) kernel version. I wonder what happens with
other KMP like virtualbox - are they never updated for released system?
Such conflicts should be pretty common otherwise.

It maybe that this is rare occurrence, perhaps so rare that it isn't
worth fixing. I'm just reporting it, and I hope giving a hint to others
who run into the problem while updating to build 0289.

And a note of thanks for Simon for his comment on the other issue that I
mentioned.