Re: [opensuse-factory] Wine submissions delayed?
On Monday, 26 June 2017 21:49:09 CEST Robert Munteanu wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the wine version included in TW is starting to lag. We
package 2.6, which is 2 months old.

Version 2.10 has been submitted but the review has been open for 16 days

Is there a particular reason for this delay? I can surely grab the
binaries from the devel repo but if there's something wrong with the
recent versions in TW I'd like to know.

The SR is waiting for legal review for 16 days now, all other reviews are
passed. I don't think there is anything particular wrong but because
"something related to mp3" changed that might be "legal relevant" to check if
all supplied components are legally acceptable.