Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes when trying to save a document
Op 26-06-17 om 12:28 schreef Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
Op maandag 26 juni 2017 09:44:25 CEST schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
Op 24-06-17 om 21:53 schreef Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
<...>

None of the options in that dialog is selected. But it did trigger me:
after selecting "Use LibreOffice opening/saving dialogue" (my
translation of the Dutch message) the crash is gone. After resetting it
to the default. the crash re-appears.
Just noticed now: in my settings the option for 'Use LibreOffice printing
dialogue' is checked. Could you check with that option checked? And the
other unchecked ?
Where do you see that option? Cannot find it in the latest LO version
(5.4.0.0.beta2) in TW.
In "Extra - Opties - Algemeen"

Not here - do you also have 5.4.0.0.beta2 on TW?