Re: [opensuse-factory] [Tumbleweed] libreoffice: pasting with middle mouse click stopped working
* Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx> [06-26-17 01:55]:

It appears that one of the updates in the last one and a half weeks
removed the ability of pasting with a middle mouse click in LibreOffice
(specifically Calc). The Option to enable that is is still selected in
LO Settings. Where else do I need to look or is this some regression in
LO?

is it only in LO or have you only noticed it in LO? what desktop are you
running? they have configuration options of for mouse clicks. I have Tw
20170622 and plasma5/kde and use middle mouse button for paste and it
still works.