Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes when trying to save a document
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:28:44 +0200
Op maandag 26 juni 2017 09:44:25 CEST schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
Op 24-06-17 om 21:53 schreef Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
<...>

None of the options in that dialog is selected. But it did trigger me:
after selecting "Use LibreOffice opening/saving dialogue" (my
translation of the Dutch message) the crash is gone. After resetting it
to the default. the crash re-appears.

Just noticed now: in my settings the option for 'Use LibreOffice printing
dialogue' is checked. Could you check with that option checked? And the
other unchecked ?

Where do you see that option? Cannot find it in the latest LO version
(5.4.0.0.beta2) in TW.

In "Extra - Opties - Algemeen"
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht