Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes when trying to save a document
Op 25-06-17 om 11:38 schreef Axel Braun:
<...>
But fact is that these messages appear when

- LibreOffice open/save dialogs are *not* selected
- one tries to save a new document, or "save as" an existing document;
ergo creating a document that didn't exist when opening LibreOffice.

The save-dialog is shown for a few seconds, the error messages appear on
the terminal, then LO crashes immediately.
I dont see the error message either, but I dont have Samba (shares) active.
Looks like this is the rot of your problem.

Cheers
Axel
I also don't have Samba-shares (no Windows in our infra).
I tried to get rid of Samba altogether, but that gave a mass of dependency warnings...

regards, Jogchum