Re: [opensuse-factory] Can't mount fat32 USB sticks anymore
  • From: Pierre de Villemereuil <flyos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 22:16:28 +1200
You successfully destroyed any possibility to investigate and fix it. Do
not complaint when you see it again next time ...

What's the point of this message? Have I been complaining? I just needed my USB
sticks back, pinpointing to the actual responsible update is way above my
league and the problem arose basically because of screwed-up formatting of a
device, so I'm not even sure there's something here to "fix".

But sure, thank you for your kind words...