Re: [opensuse-factory] Can't mount fat32 USB sticks anymore
  • From: Pierre de Villemereuil <flyos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:55:26 +1200
Oh, yeah, forgot to say, I tested different USB keys (all FAT32), they all
behave the same. All where used to host a live USB though... Another thing is
that they all work on another laptop with Linux Mint installed.

I managed to find a key that worked. The main difference of that key is that
it's a USB3-compatible one. It might that it was erased "better" than the
others after hosting a live USB, though I don't remember doing anything
different with it.

If it helps, Gparted recognise the partition of the USB sticks not working as
"iso9660" (I'm positive they're in fat32 and they are recognised as fat32 on
the other laptop), while the USB stick that is working is actually recognised
as a fat32.

I'm clueless about what's happening... Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Pierre