Re: [opensuse-factory] Run apps in Leap 42.3
On 2017-06-25 01:04, Marco Flores wrote:
Does anyone else experience the inability to run *.desktop apps in
latest Leap 42.3 KDE desktop?

I get this message:

KDEInit could not launch 'theuserappiwanttorun':
Could not open library 'libkdeinit5_theuserappiwanttorun'.
Cannot load library libkdeinit5_theuserappiwanttorun:
(libkdeinit5_theuserappiwanttorun: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory)

Since last KDE update, I can't run *.desktop apps (in
/home/user/anyfolder) and also /home/user/bin located ones.

Ideas?

I asked you a question in response the other day, you said nothing.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.