hardware.

I might try installing leap, then upgrade to tumbleweed and see if
tumbleweed boots with the previous kernel that came with leap

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-06-24 19:35, Michael Aquilina wrote:
Ok I figured out where to add this, but it still doesnt seem to solve
them problem. I dont get any text prompt. The only thing that stands
out form me in the text is what I mentioned previously "sed_opal:
Error on step function: 0 with error 16386: Unknown error".

Waiting enough will start the Dracut prompt again. Is it possible to
at least unlock the encrypted partition from within Dracut?

It is possible that you get the password prompt but that you do not see
it, because it flowed up the text. Just type the first letter of the
password: if you see an asterisk printed, then it is reading your
password. If you see the letter appear, then it is not.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

Michael Aquilina