Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes when trying to save a document
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:25:49 +0200
Op zaterdag 24 juni 2017 15:45:01 CEST schreef Jogchum Reitsma:
Hi all,

In TW, latest snapshot (but maybe some snapshots before already) with
LibreOffice 5.4 beta LO crases when tryning to save a new document.

I get

libreoffice
LibreOffice(23359) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: We got some
errors while running 'net usershare info'
LibreOffice(23359) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: "Failed to
init messaging context
"
when started from the terminal.

Saving existing documents after making changes to it works, though.

Any thoughts?

regards, Jogchum Reitsma

Mmm, gave it a try, but I'm not experiencing this error. Which is the setting
of the file dialogue ? Extra Opties Algemeen ?

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team