[opensuse-factory] korgac and baloo_file priority of tasks
Today in the mid of a backup of the hard disk to a Blu Ray disk, I see
the speed of the burning process fall from 8.0x to 0.1x, with the risk
to ruin the Blu Ray disk.

Opening konsole, and executing top, I see was running korgac and baloo_file.

Killing the 2 processes korgac and baloo_file, the speed of the
burning process returned to a normal value.

They are no way to setup korgac and baloo_file to NOT RUN, when a
critical task which needs all the capacity of the read speed of the
hard disk is running?

Thanks,
Juan
--
USA LINUX OPENSUSE QUE ES SOFTWARE LIBRE, NO NECESITAS PIRATEAR NADA Y
NI TE VAS A PREOCUPAR MAS POR LOS VIRUS Y SPYWARES: