Re: [opensuse-factory] User session keyring, etc
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:13:07AM +0100, Roger Whittaker wrote:

Further investigation shows that after unmounting,
"ecryptfs-mount-private" works as expected when run from inside the
KDE session, and fails when run remotely (although it seems to add
keys to the keyring).

More exactly, "ecryptfs-mount-private" works as expected when run
locally, regardless of a graphical session, but fails when run
remotely.

Something changed (I think as a result of a recent update) but I can't
understand what.

Is there anyone using this who has seen anything similar?