[opensuse-factory] Kmail and Akonadi
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:31:31 +0700
Although I have a satisfactory use of kmail with pop3, I still are
regularly confronted with duplicates. These duplicates can be found
with akonadictl fsck. I manually dispose of these dups, thereby loosing
both copies.

Found two troublesome effects of the manual disposition of duplicate
emails (the remove duplicates from the main toolbar just makes two
shrill sounds) let me loose both copies of the email and afterwards I
see a lot 0items mentioned by a illegible number with following info:
"Found 10 items without RID."
Have looked around, googled etc. but did not find a explanation about
these RID items.

And last but not least, I thought that after an email is read, it
moves from "new" to "cur". I found that in several cases this did not
take place. So now I regularly clean it up manually.

Others seeing the same? Time for a bug report? Kmail or akonadi? :)

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170619
Qt: 5.9.0