[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 package freeze approaching
Hi,

Just a few weeks left to 42.3! According to the planned schedule¹
the package freeze will start Sunday. So we're now basically at RC1
level in a traditional development model.

Package freeze means

- the update crawler that automatically pulls from Factory will be
turned off. Ie you need to submit fixes to openSUSE:Leap:42.3
explicitly!
- maintenance rules will be applied to package submissions. So all
package submission need a clear justification ie fix a bug
- submissions that fail to pass ADI staging² will be rejected right
away
- additions of new packages may get rejected

Please contact the release team³ ASAP if your package needs special
treatment at this point!

To make sure we get a great release, please give the current builds
a thorough test drive and file good bug reports!⁴⁵

cu
Ludwig

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap
[2] https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Leap:42.3