Re: [opensuse-factory] trouble with HiDPI scaling after last TW update
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:44:44 +0100
nicholas wrote:
after last update of TW (running kde plasma), icon sizing, control (icons),
fonts etc have all gone haywire (icons e.g. system settings/yast are
miniscule
+ many others, fonts in dolphin look awfull, bizare sizing between standard
and directory font). I checked configs against diff of backup and all
settings
are the same. Having spent the last hour tweaking there are some things that
cannot be fixed (control icons e.g. close window).

I have belatedly come to the conclusion something has gone wrong with global
scaling (set to 2X), anybody else with similiar issue?

Not here (running on a 210dpi laptop). No change to before.
Maybe the dpi value reported by the X-server has changed (for whatever
reason)?