Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE branding gone
Am 2017-06-19 um 17:25 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
Am Montag, 19. Juni 2017, 16:51:48 CEST schrieb Maximilian Trummer:
After upgrading to 20170617 I can't find the Breeze-themed gecko head
icon for the starter in KDE Plasma anymore.

It's no "icon", it is part of the (openSUSE) desktop theme.

Was it renamed?

No.

What desktop theme have you configured?
Only the openSUSE themes use the geeko head.

Did you maybe set a custom icon in the application launcher's settings?
(right-click to reach them)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

You're right, when changing to the openSUSE theme, the geeko is back.
I'm using the Breeze-dark theme and I was able to choose
"start-here-branding" as my starter icon before, but now when I switch
themes, the icon menu can't find the geeko icon anymore.

This only happens with Breeze-dark, openSUSE selects the geeko itself
and Breeze can set it, Breeze-dark will keep the geeko if another theme
set it before but doesn't find it by itself. Very strange... it used to
work before.