Re: [opensuse-factory] Akregator looses feed list
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:56:23 +0800
On Sunday, 18 June 2017 13:24:59 +08 Martin Herkt wrote:
On 2017 M06 17, Sat 22:30:04 CEST Steven Hess wrote:
I can confirm. With today's snapshot (6/17/170 my feeds disappeared.
Had to rebuild them. All mouse functions. I am able to edit and delete.

Since I leave Akregator running when I exit when I rebooted Plasma was
not happy.
I had several dialogue boxes I could not read (empty) pop-up on a black
screen. Once I managed to clear them My regular Plasma desktop appeared.

Steven

Using Akregator through Kontact. Cannot confirm. Everything seems to be
fine.

I managed to pull up a nearly year old backup of my feed.opml file, and thank
my paranoid self for keeping backups.

But this time, Kontact won't even launch properly. But KMail and Akregator
will launch separately. I am guessing this is growing pains of some kind.