Re: [opensuse-factory] Userfriendliness of mailing list
That argument sounds really 90ies, sorry to say that. Any forum since dozens of
years is customable, you subscribe only to the subjects you like, you can get
tailor made email digests etc.

I know the openSUSE forums, yes, but I think they really don't have the quality
of support needed, no really good answers are found there.

You might just take my comments not as an insult, but as the impression one
gets when trying to get more involved in openSUSE. And I use SUSE since 5.x,
however I also think that you also have to adapt to the technical standards
evolving over the time. SUSE community infrastructure seems not to have done
that.