Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 and Kernel
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 22:13:51 +0200,
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

18.06.2017 22:49, Takashi Iwai пишет:

Also, the update of the whole KMS graphics stack is provided via
drm-kmp for Leap 42.3, instead of yet another a few thousands of
backport patches. It'll be automatically drug onto system via rpm
supplements tag for the corresponding hardware.

Can this be the reason for failed nvidia-drm loading? It sounds like drm
module is missing unless some extra RPM is installed?

Yes, it was my suspect and I asked for it on bugzilla, but the
reporter said it didn't help.

Takashi