Re: OT: Userfriendliness of mailing list, was: Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
* Larx <throwaway@xxxxxxxxx> [06-18-17 14:08]:
[...]

I just wanted to state how I'm feeling when trying to participate in
openSUSE. It does not really make fun this way, I'm already feeling
that I'm wasting too much time which I could use better. And I could
imagine others feel like this, too, while other distros offer easy-to-
use interfaces to their community.

and if I visited your home and told you that your living room couch and
end tables would look much better facing the other window and the lamps
were not complementary of your decor, you would probably be pissssssed.
why do you think it is ok to do the same to openSUSE users? what do you
think the response world/will be?

try and be just a little considerate, NEW-COMER.