Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup

Am 18. Juni 2017 07:15:28 MESZ schrieb Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.n
et>:

Larx composed on 2017-06-18 06:25 (UTC+0200):

To start, I found the problematic package: xf86-input-libinput!
If I revert only this one back to the last 42.2 version, everything
works as expected.
.
Found how exactly?

Well, in all xorg packages only this one made a version jump with 42.3.
All others are still at their 42.2 version, only another revision. So
the probability was high ;-).

Glad you found the problem. Did you report it on
http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/
(or at least mention it on ircs://freenode/opensuse-factory), so that
newer
libinput versions might get fixed?

Sigh. I guess I have to revitalize my openSUSE bugzilla account, you're
right.