Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Only GTK apps start, all others segfault at startup
On 2017-06-18 07:15, Felix Miata wrote:
Larx composed on 2017-06-18 06:25 (UTC+0200):

To start, I found the problematic package: xf86-input-libinput!
If I revert only this one back to the last 42.2 version, everything
works as expected.
.
Found how exactly?
... also sending logs seems a bit problematic to me as the list
does not allow attachments.
Discourages, not disallows. Obsolete logs needlessly clutter mailing list
archives. Logs on susepaste expire as there usefulness expires.

The main reason for the request to use susepaste is politeness.
Ie, not forcing all the subscribers to download large posts that they
are not interested in. Remember that there are still people using bad
internet connections and others that have to pay for each megabyte they
download.

Another reason is that pasting a log file into an email often makes the
line wrap making it difficult to read. Instead uploading intact to
somewhere keeps the long lines.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.