Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: boot messages
On 2017-06-17 18:56, cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ok, thanks for the info Stefan.

Gmail is showing four previous messages of the same. Did those really go
through to the list? They reported that there was a problem and they could
not send them to the list (Gmail put html in them) and I had address issues
as
well. I finally used Kmail to get a message with no html that got
delivered....had no idea all those others got delivered also.

I apologize to the list for all the duplicate messages that got through that
Google reported could not get through.....if that really happened.

No, those did not get posted, I can't see them. You can confirm by
looking at all the headers for "Received" or "Mailing-List"

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.