[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 and Kernel
Is it already clear which kernel Leap 42.3 will get?

I tried one of the latest 42.3 snapshot releases (with kernel 4.4.x) on
a Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ACZ laptop with a AMD A10-8700P CPU. The laptop
is from 2016, so not brand-new. "dmesg" was showing a lot of warnings
because of unimplemented powersave features of the AMD CPU. After
installing kernel 4.11.x from Kernel:stable repository, the warnings
went disappeared. Currently I do not have access to the laptop, but I
can post the "dmesg" warnings on Tuesday or later.

Probably the brand-new AMD Ryzen CPUs will have more incompatibilities
with kernel 4.4.

4.4 is a longterm kernel. What about the latest longterm kernel series 4.9?

Greetings,
Björn