Re: [opensuse-factory] TW - Mouse is sticky in folder view on KDE Desktop after today's update
On 06/16/2017 03:10 PM, Sudhir Anand wrote:

I have a folder view on KDE desktop. After a long press anywhere in
the folder view, a menu item to move or modify the view is made
visible. However, the mouse remains "sticky" after the mouse button is
released. As the mouse is viewed with the folder, the icons are
highlighted.

Yes, I am seeing weird behavior. It's not quite what you describe, but
similar.

I normally keep widgets locked. And I don't see this problem when they
are locked. But, after unlocking to check, yes I see problems.

I think I'll stick with my practice of keeping widgets locked.